- THE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Air Transportation Economy classes and Round Trip airfares are based at the time of the reservation, Rates and Times are subject to change without notice.
- Airfares once issued ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON –TRANSFERABLE AND CAN’T BE USED TOWARDS FUTURE TRAVEL.
- Land Transportation All land transportation as describe in the itinerary will be by Deluxe Motor Coach, some may be equipped with WI-FI service.
- Hotels First class Hotels (Hotel rooms are double occupancy (2 people per room with private bath).
- Single Room There is an additional cost per person specified on registration form. Single rooms are limited and will be awarded on a first come first serve basis.
- Meal Plan The meal plan offers 2 meals per day and consists of both breakfast and dinner. You are responsible for your lunch.
- Baggage Nativity Pilgrimage limits all passengers to 1 piece of checked luggage and 1 carry-on. (All passengers should check with the airlines carriers for up to date baggage weight and dimensions).
- Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and Security Fees.
- Daily Mass.
- Trip Protection Plan during the trip.
- THE TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Expenses for passports or any additional documents that may be required. Personal Articles Laundry, wines, liquors, mineral water, tea, coffee and other beverages, food that is not on the menus of your included meal package, and any additional luggage. Any sightseeing, other services, or personal items that are not specifically mentioned as being included in the itinerary.
- Tips for Guides and Drivers
Cancellation Protection Plan not included and is highly recommended at time of registration
- BOOKING CONDITIONS
A non-refundable deposit of $300.00 per person is required at time of booking. No reservation will be processed without a deposit. Final payment is due 90 days prior to your departure date. Registrations received late within 60 days of departure will require Payment in Full. No deposits will be accepted at this time. We do not accept payments by credit card for deposits.
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS AND MAJOR CREDIT CARDS.
THERE IS AN EXTRA 3% CHARGE FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ON THE
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
NO REFUNDS –UNLESS YOU PURCHASED A TRIP CANCELLATION PLAN.
YOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE SHOULD BE IN WRITING, AND SUBMITTED TO OUR OFFICE.
NATIVITY PILGRIMAGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REFUNDING MONEY FOR ANY REASON.
- PROTECT YOUR TRIP:
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE ADDITIONAL TRIP CANCELLATION PROTECTION PLAN- GROUP DELUXE.
A FORM IS AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION WITH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PLAN AND THE COST.
Nativity Pilgrimage, Inc. and their agents assume no liability or responsibility in regards to travel in any form for any injuries or loss of property, accidents, delays, changes in schedule or itinerary, incidental damages or any irregular circumstances. This would include but not limited to default or omission by any third party providing services or facilities related to and/or included in the tour or any part thereof.
The IATA carriers, steamship firms and other transportation companies, whose services are featured in these tours, are not to be held responsible or accountable for any act, omission or event during the time the passengers are not on board their respective conveyance. The passage contract in use by these companies, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the companies and the purchaser of these tours and/or passengers and Nativity Pilgrimage, Inc. does not assume any liability or responsibility in connection therewith. They are not responsible for any losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, sickness, weather, strike, war, guarantees, or other causes. All such losses or expenses shall be borne by the passenger as tour rates provide for arrangements only for the time stated. The right is reserved to substitute hotels of similar quality to those specified in the itinerary. The right is reserved to cancel any tour prior to departure, in which later case a full refund will constitute full settlement to the passenger.
No refund will be made for any used portion of the tour unless arrangements are made prior to departure from the United States.
PRICES AND ITINERARIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.