Nativity Pilgrimage Makes It Easy!
Nativity Pilgrimage Professional Travel Staff Makes it Easy to Plan Your Tour
- Our travel professionals are trained specifically to meet your tour group special needs.
- Our decade of serving and developing relationships with dioceses and churches throughout the U.S.A. has built trust and loyalty.
- Our relationships allow us to finely-tune each aspect of your tour to suit individual needs. Each tour is individually designed to meet your specific needs.
- Our professional staff is available to provide experienced guidance in assisting spiritual/tour coordinators and promote their pilgrimage tour to potential participants. Just give us a call!
- We offer attractive all-inclusive package rates.
- There is no third-party involvement which allows us to offer the best possible prices.
- When you confirm your tour, we will provide you with marketing materials to help promote your pilgrimage. These include tour brochures, posters, flyers, registration forms, promotional video, and dedicated webpage for your trip. We can also provide social media assistance in promoting your trip.
- We can visit your church and provide a PowerPoint presentation for all of your travelers.
- Your confirmed airline flight number and departure time are provided to you.
- We have an excellent relationship with our partners in the hotel industry and we constantly monitor their quality and service, ensuring you have the very best accommodations.
- We are also continually updated on new hotel property possibilities.
Medical Protection Plan
- We offer a complementary Medical Protection Plan FREE for all our clients, It offers peace of mind in case of a medical emergency while on your pilgrimage.
Travel Cancelation Insurance
- Our fully comprehensive travel insurance policy was developed to meet the needs of our participants and includes many benefits, including trip cancellation and trip interruption.
- Cancelation Insurance is available optionally to participants, with premiums based on the tour package cost. All participants pay the same premium, no matter their age.