Nativity Pilgrimage in an effort to support many of our charitable causes has created Nativity Cares a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Nativity Pilgrimage through NATIVITY CARES has decided to include our support for Vocations in our biggest pilgrimage campaign ever!.
Nativity Pilgrimage is using OUR FIVE PILGRIMS PROMO to help raise money for NATIVITY CARES which will donate up to $4,000 in your Parish’s name to your Diocese/Archdiocese in support of Vocations. Here’s how the program works:
- Book any pilgrimage (or multiple pilgrimages) before October 1st, 2019 for trips in 2019, 2020, 2021, or even 2022.
- For every five paying pilgrims, you will get the sixth pilgrim free of charge.
A minimum of 20-paying pilgrims per pilgrimage applies.
For every package trip completed, NATIVITY CARES will donate:
- $4,000 for groups greater than 40 pilgrims.
- $3,000 for groups greater than 30 pilgrims.
- $1,500 for groups greater than 20 pilgrims.
We at Nativity Pilgrimage feel strongly that we as Christians, need to provide generous support of our fellow Christians across the globe. Because of this, Nativity Cares currently provides financial support to various Holy Land parish projects and activities. We are currently expanding our mission to help Christians right here at home in the United States. It is through this mission we want to support Vocations in your diocese.